Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Diamond Candles (my new love)

 Have you ever owned a Diamond Candle? I first saw them online and thought how cool of an idea it is! A soy candle that is environmental friendly and has a ring hidden inside! Each candle is worth either $10, $100, $1000 or $5,000!!! 
 You must burn for about 10 hours I think to get to the ring (which is covered in plastic and then foil)
Its so hard to wait until you see that foil packet sticking out. I used tweezers to pull it out after burning only two times.
My fragrance is Cinnamon Tea. I love the blue stone in mine which is close to my birthstone color!
If you have had a Diamond Candle and blogged about it, comment under this post so I can read your blog post! I love them!!!!

ps my mom is getting one for Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment