Sunday, May 17, 2015

Goulash

My doctor recommended that I purchase, read and live by the book,
I found it on Amazon for under $5 (and that's with shipping!)
Bill Phillips is a body builder. In this book he teaches to eat six times a day small protein packed foods, including carbohydrates! (from the list he provides) 

The majority of the book is filled with recipes and tonight I cooked American Goulash from this book. I changed is slightly but it was so yummy!

American Goulash

ground turkey, tomato sauce (with no salt) onions, zucchini, green peppers, pink Himalayan salt, chili seasoning, cayenne pepper, fettuccine pasta
 Brown turkey and remove from pan. Cook onions, zucchini and green peppers in a little olive oil. Add back the turkey and can of tomato sauce along with seasonings. heat until hot. Cook pasta and drain. Add a little olive oil. Put a fist size of pasta on plate and pour meat mixture over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment