Thursday, December 26, 2013

Im in Love


In November, I hopped on board with a new company. Its only 4 months old and has been overwhelmed orders! About a year ago I heard about a company that sold candles with rings hidden inside. I thought it was such a fun idea and I quickly ordered one! It was fun burning it and waiting to find the ring inside but the thing that I didn't like was I couldn't be sure the ring would fit me. I have big fingers and was saddened to know that most rings would not fit me. 

Then I heard about Jewelry in Candles. This company recognized that many were saddened to know the rings may or may not fit so they changed it. With JIC you find the scent you like and choose a ring, necklace or earrings to be added in the candles!  

As I type this, I have my cinnamon candle burning and I will do a "Reveal" on my facebook page as soon as I find the ring inside! These candles smell amazing! So often I get candles that dont keep their scents but JIC candles do! 

Feel free to check out my website! The candle above is the Valentines Limited Edition. Those candles will contain necklace or earrings (no rings) and they will only make 10,000. Look how pretty they are! 

 LIMITED EDITION!!!!

Celebrate Valentine's Day with this classic love spell. A luscious infusion of cherry blossom, citrus, hydrangea, apple and peach. What better way to say "I love you" than to give your love this for Valentine's Day!

ONLY 10,000 will be made!!!!!!!!!
Product will begin shipping by 01/06. Purchase before 01/29 to be delivered before Valentine's Day. Coupons not valid unless specified.

Choose between
Earrings (only 4596 available)
Necklace(only 4066 available)
Price: $29.95


To watch my candle reveal like my Facebook Page and watch when I post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment