Wednesday, October 28, 2015

fat photos and food intake amounts

yeah, another FAT picture. This was taken on vacation in August. My girls took the photo when I didn't know. This was outside the Mummy ride and this guy kept following me around. (even though he isn't looking our way at that moment)
This is one of my favorite meals! Chicken Teriaki at the local Japanese restaurant. I love rice, chicken, peppers and onions and these sweet carrots are amazing! The sad part is I used to eat this whole plate of food in one sitting. I have started eating less amounts over the past few months and don't think I can eat that much now and I KNOW I wont after this surgery.

When you think about food as a way to stay alive.....  its sad that our society has gotten into the habit of overeating at every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment