Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Lists and Embracing Life

Spring is here! I'm loving the warmer weather and I'm making a lot of lists for spring cleaning. 
The chickens love the warm weather. Ive removed the plastic from their window so they can enjoy the lovely spring breeze. 

Baby Girl will get the second half of her root canal over Spring Break. At the same time, we are preparing for our Future Doctor's senior prom! Its an exciting time! Our Marine will return in a few weeks and then it will be time for my third child's graduation. 

So many things are happening, awesome things! Sometimes it just leaves my head spinning that we have so much happening but its all good. 

I'm excited to have a spring break of my own and my list is growing! Lots of cleaning and decor changes. 

Ive started watching the series "Parenthood" and it makes me contemplate so much about life.
Life has a way of changing  us, humbling us and making us see the world in a new light. 
This happens so much on a daily basis in these recent years of my life. Its amazing.

For the first time in while I feel I'm embracing life in a new way and I'm content with life and everything around me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment