Saturday, April 19, 2014

Our Family Has Grown!

Meet Kyle, my step son. He's 27 and lives in another state. 
I wont be sharing tons of details but what I will say is, we are so happy to be getting to know him. I have always known about him but he wasnt in our life. My husband decided to look for him after many years and we found him. We cant wait to meet face to face. 
My husband has two sons and three daughters! 
I have a step son that I couldn't be any more proud of if he were my own. He is smart and handsome like his Pops. We hope it wont be too long before he gets to come to NC to visit us. 

In other family news.... 
  • we are preparing for prom. 
  • we are preparing for 8th grad graduation of our baby girl. 
  • we are preparing for high school graduation. 
  • we are anxiously awaiting the return of our Marine.  *His return keeps getting extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment