Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Back to School Tea at The Oak Park Tea Room

 We have been quite busy all summer and with school starting back this week, I took the time out to spend some time with my daughters.
 Our favorite tea room closed but we heard about this one in Raleigh. It was the perfect place to wear my Cinderella shoes! 
(a purchase I made "just because" I had nowhere to wear them but they reminded me of my favorite fairy tale so I splurged)
 The tea room offered various hats for us to wear as we drank tea and enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches.
 We all found something that fit us perfectly. Unlike the last tea room, this is NOT an "English" tea room, its very eclectic and southern.
 I thought it was beautiful inside. Such a fun atmosphere! They offer live music on Wednesdays and Saturdays (so make a reservation!)
 I think it would be a perfect place for a bridal party brunch or a little girls birthday party.
But, as the wall states... there's always time for tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment