Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Resolutions

Everyone makes resolutions for the new year. I stopped doing that a long time ago because I always wanted to lose weight (and never did) So I gave up. 

Last Christmas I made a decision that one way or another I would lose weight and get healthier. I had high cholesterol, was at risk for diabetes, had joint pains (knees and hips) was tired all of the time,and had sleep apnea. I was miserable with how I felt and looked. Two things happened that helped me make a change. 1) My daughter was proposed to and my first thought was....how fat and awful I would look in the wedding photos. I didn't want to ruin her photos. 2) DNA also plays a part in how we look. 

My resolution for 2016 is....
  • to continue to lose weight and meet my weight loss goal
  • to run a 5K
  • to blog about more than weight loss
  • to be more organized
  • to find a job that I love and where I wont have to worry about having no paycheck all summer. 
  • to attend church more and live my life as a better Christian. 
  • To be active in a Homeless Ministry


This year Id like to share recipes and other fun posts... do you have any ideas? What would you like to read about? (if anyone is even reading) 

Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment