Thursday, August 29, 2013

Time

There is so much happening right now I feel like I just want to put my foot out and stop the world from spinning and get off! School started for the girls (and for one of them, its her last year of high school) I have struggled with bursitis and the fact that I was moved to a classroom with children who often need to be picked up. I was saddened at first that I had to start looking for a new job but it all worked out! In two weeks I start my new job with the public school system!

One of my girls had oral surgery, and my son will deploy sometime in the near future. Its so much to take in!  Time is going by quickly and my children are growing all too fast. I miss the days when they were young and under my roof where I could always protect them.

Although at this point they might want to protect me! I have fallen down stairs twice in the past two weeks! No major injuries but scrapes, bruises and knots don't feel so good at my age!

No comments:

Post a Comment